Dear associates and colleagues,
We would like to inform you that, this year too, Niš National Museum will be ready to welcome all your groups. We wish to present the cultural and historical treasures of Niš as well as possible, and in this regard, we would like to remind you of some facts so that all visits go as smoothly as possible:
- The working hours of Niš National Museum Complex can be found on our official website, so it is up to you to follow them and to coordinate your visits with opening hours. If there are large groups, it is necessary to arrive at least 30 minutes before the closing time.
- Niš National Museum Complex IS CLOSED ON MONDAY.
- When it comes to payment, please check whether there are outstanding payments to Niš National Museum. The agencies with outstanding payments WILL NOT be allowed to enter the Museum Complex until the outstanding payments are covered.
- Please specify the time when booking group visits in order to secure the most efficient flow of groups. The guide must show the voucher if the group visit has been paid for in advance.
- Please inform the visitors to adhere to a specific dress code, which means that shorts and tank tops are not allowed in the Museum Complex.
Looking forward to successful cooperation this season as well.
Contact and booking via email:
firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com and by fax: +381 18 246 62